STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    @Poe the Homunculus - as @ThirdSign mentions, a stat with no boosts (i.e. +0) won't be shown (see the Strength entry in the example screenshot below). This is standard behavior when using the remaster rules. Is this what you were referring to?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Might be more clear to show a +0 there, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Might be more clear to show a +0 there, honestly.
    Already done! Well, it just shows 0, not +0. Coming to a release near you soon...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes! That is what I am referring to.
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe the Homunculus View Post
    Yes! That is what I am referring to.
    Yeah, nothing to do with the Pathbuilder import extension and nothing is actually "broken". But, as has been mentioned, the ruleset has been updated today to show "0" ability bonus instead of being blank when there are no boosts or flaws taken for an individual attribute.
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 29th, 2023 at 17:09.

Pushed a new update to support the PFRPG2-Legacy ruleset, thanks MeltedFrederick

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yeah, nothing to do with the Pathbuilder import extension and nothing is actually "broken". But, as has been mentioned, the ruleset has been updated today to show "0" ability bonus instead of being blank when there are no boosts or flaws taken for an individual attribute.
    Thank you for the explanation and help
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

Hi, I just imported a level 1 character and for some reason he already had a partial boost in his key stat. Link to the JSON: https://pathbuilder2e.com/json.php?id=122550

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Hi, I just imported a level 1 character and for some reason he already had a partial boost in his key stat. Link to the JSON: https://pathbuilder2e.com/json.php?id=122550
    I've published a new version that should resolve this. However, I completely rewrote characteristic importing. Please double check your characteristics are correct after the import.

However you'll be happy to know I'm no longer clobbering the chargen tracker

Changes:

* Rewrote characteristic importing
    * The chargen tracker now properly displays all selected boosts after the import
    Last edited by ThirdSign; January 3rd, 2024 at 16:42.

Thread Information