Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Small weekdays' test adventure

I'm looking to start a small adventure, and there's room for one more player.
    the game is DnD 3.5, looking for a lvl 1 rogue as per the Player's Handbook.

You get to roll for your stats. If you get less than 28 points according to the point buy system, you fall back on the 28 point-buy system. If you do better, you keep your scores. You also get 50 gp extra starting gold.

Game times are during the week, with wednesdays, thursdays and fridays available every other week at around 19:00 (7pm) GMT. Sessions only last only for an hour or two.

It's just a one-shot adventure, mostly so I can try out the DM side of FG. The adventure is lvl 1-3, so there's no need to get overly attached to your character, or to plan it out all the way to level 20. I'm hoping that short sessions in the evenings make for a relaxed, after-work game.

------------------------------------

Closed for now.
    Last edited by Mellock; January 18th, 2008 at 22:00.

eh he he count on me GMT+0 right?? starting today??
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

I think next week. You can log on and create your character already though. I'll pm you the alias.

Ok thanks eh eh eh
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

I'll have the server up again tomorrow evening if you want to finish your character.

Ok Thanks but i think i can´t sorry...

K, bye

If anyone else wants to play, leave a post.

Help with DM testing

I have the time to help you test the DM side of FG if you need me. my email address is

[email protected]

I have three awesomely steady players already really so the testing part is fine. There's just room for a rogue and I thought I'd ask if anyone wanted to play along for a bit.

me?

This belgian player might be interested :-).
    When would you want me to drop by ?
    Wanna Play? Yes Wanna DM? Yes (The Shackled City Campaign) Best day to play: Weekdays Best time to play: 7pm GMT+1

Thread Information