DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Players needed for 5e Buffyverse theme

Looking for players to join a Buffyverse Mythos themed ongoing campaign. Will be D&D 5e system. All PCs will start as level three in two classes. Roleplay emphasized, including out of the box character ideas. I will do my best to say YES to whatever crazy character idea you have.

I up for a Buffyverse 5e game.

I can't believe I'm having trouble thinking of a character. Usually I would be overwheled with thoughts and ideas given we're talking Buffy/Angel. What's the in game timeline and parameters you're planning for? Parallel, Pre or Post to the show? Another team working on a Hellmouth in some other part of the world?

what day / time (timezone) are games being played ?
    frequency?

@Marquis_de_Taigeis - Times to be decided once we have enough players to compare schedules. I am leaning towards towards either Sunday afternoons, or a weeknight. (US Mountain time zone here)
    Last edited by ScottyTHESlayer; April 30th, 2023 at 16:25.

@MysticArthas - The setting will be standard swords and sorcery medieval times. As to how that relates specifically to the timeline of the series, you'll have to solve that mystery.
    Last edited by ScottyTHESlayer; April 30th, 2023 at 16:25.

I would be interested, but my availability is fairly limited, like after ~11:30 PM MST on Week nights. Few games are doing things like 11PM to 2AM MST, but I would be entirely down with player some proto-Slayer action in the Olden Days of the Buffyverse.

Quote Originally Posted by DMeurer View Post
    I would be interested, but my availability is fairly limited, like after ~11:30 PM MST on Week nights. Few games are doing things like 11PM to 2AM MST, but I would be entirely down with player some proto-Slayer action in the Olden Days of the Buffyverse.
    I am in bed by midnight MST. Please let me know if your availability opens up more.

I would be interested in joining the game. Fun thing about the Buffyverse is that just about anything you can think of can be made.

Quote Originally Posted by phage83 View Post
    I would be interested in joining the game. Fun thing about the Buffyverse is that just about anything you can think of can be made.
    Absolutely! What sort of character idea do you have?

Thread Information