DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides Ghola View Post
    Nice extension! Perfect for Kingmaker.

Is it possible to get support for Sir Motte's Hearth theme? Pretty tough to read.

Attachment 57182
    yeah that dark theme is near impossible to read, which is personally why I have stuck with the defaults themes so far.
    But I will keep your request in mind, added it to the "feature request" list

update 4.28

v2023.04.28

* minor updates, testing the update process works

- nation logging : resolved bug on turn 1 causing action checks to not be logged
    - nation sheet - abilities : adjusted frame for ability scores
    - removed missing / un-used graphics causing errors during initial load

5.26 - fixed client action and logging permissions

update 5.26.2023

Toolset is nearly feature complete, just a few random bugs to clear up.

this update includes;

* Minor syntax updates and layout changes.

OOB Handlers
    Implemented solution to provide clients update permissions in specific cases.
    * Clients were unable to update Fame or Resource Points.
    * Client skill checks were also not being logged.

Building Details
    Added the full descriptions, item bonuses and other effects for possible structures - everywhere the structures are used.
    * GM > Buildings tab
    * Turn Manager > Civics tab
    * Nation Sheet > Structures

screenshot-012.png

re: recommended books for pf1e

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Nice! bought.

Now could someone put links to the materials that are needed/should be used for PF1e campaign? our campaign is heading this direction so would love to surprise the DM with this.
    Minimum pf1e
    Personally, for my pf1e campaign; I used the original Kingmaker APs and books from the 2022 Kingmaker / Kickstarter.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO9031FG

Besides the AP content, the kingmaker pf1e bestiary is essential - as it includes all the updated stats for bosses, creatures and traps.
    https://paizo.com/products/btq02e0f?...maker-Bestiary

Everyone can download the updated players guide for free, for kingdom making - so that's about the minimum needed to get started.

Also, if you plan to use the camping rules - recommend lots of ready maps for camping (forest, river, hills, ruins, swamp)

Quote Originally Posted by sgtwhy View Post
    Minimum pf1e
    Personally, for my pf1e campaign; I used the original Kingmaker APs and books from the 2022 Kingmaker / Kickstarter.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO9031FG

Besides the AP content, the kingmaker pf1e bestiary is essential - as it includes all the updated stats for bosses, creatures and traps.
    https://paizo.com/products/btq02e0f?...maker-Bestiary

Everyone can download the updated players guide for free, for kingdom making - so that's about the minimum needed to get started.

Also, if you plan to use the camping rules - recommend lots of ready maps for camping (forest, river, hills, ruins, swamp)
    thx, I own KM AP1&2, downloaded the players guide PDF. and will look at doing the KM bestiary, and we have plenty of FG maps.

should I get AP3-6 as well if we are mainly just using the rules.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    thx, I own KM AP1&2, downloaded the players guide PDF. and will look at doing the KM bestiary, and we have plenty of FG maps.

should I get AP3-6 as well if we are mainly just using the rules.
    The bestiary is only needed if you want to use the updated content added in the re-release of kingmaker (from the crpg).

Otherwise, yeah to "roll your own" kingdom building campaign -- sounds like you have everything you need.

Good luck with it and let me know if any questions come up with using the toolset.

Quick update : 6.16.2023

All of the functionality is implemented and working as expected! Hooray!
    Will be releasing an updated / v1.0.0 build shortly.

Meanwhile, here are some demo videos I created to show how the toolset functions.

New Nation Wizard video
    New Nation wizard demo

Demo of turn 1
    Nation builder turn 1 demo

Demo of turn 2
    Nation builder turn 2 demo

Sgtwhy,

I got this extention, and was testing out a few things. Now I need to actually create the Nation that the players have, but I cant seem to get the creation wizard to pop back up. Tried reset in the setting, turning it to "on", but not sure how to modify the inital nation settings I selected (which are not correct). Any help appreciated. Also there doesn't seem to be any audio on the help videos. Is this intentional or a mistake?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Miloh View Post
    Sgtwhy,

I got this extention, and was testing out a few things. Now I need to actually create the Nation that the players have, but I cant seem to get the creation wizard to pop back up. Tried reset in the setting, turning it to "on", but not sure how to modify the inital nation settings I selected (which are not correct). Any help appreciated. Also there doesn't seem to be any audio on the help videos. Is this intentional or a mistake?

Thanks!
    There are (2) ways to get the "wizard" to pop up.

1 - on loading, if the "nation name" field is empty -- it will pop up the wizard.
    2 - any time, by double clicking in the "nation name" field

also, try moving your window around a bit -- just to make sure its not open, but "out of sight".

fantasy grounds has the odd habit of opening the "wizard" window directly behind the first window.

p.s. oh and yes- correct, the videos do not include any sound.
    Last edited by sgtwhy; June 29th, 2023 at 02:51. Reason: added ps

4th of July discount

Upcoming holiday Sale!

To celebrate, the Nation Builder extension will be 40% off from July 1st 7am until July 6th 10pm!

Thread Information