Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

I agree on the complexity of the ruleset and Fantasy ground make a good job with that complexity, and flexibility. I am just learning how to navigate with that flexibility. Which mean, I can do what I want, but sometimes, I don't want to do things, but I don't know that I should not do it. Probably, with time, when I will have a more comprehensif understanding of ALL the tools (I mean, their is so much, which I love by the way) we can use in Fantasy Ground, I will feel confident and happy that it is the way it is now. I am watching a tons of video, unfortunately, I end-up on a lot of video of D&D 5e and not on Pathfinder 2.

Put honestly, keep the good work on the software and in the community. I understand that you do a lot of response and content integration in the FGU. THANK YOU Trenloe

I understand your frustration in finding video content for Pathfinder 2e that is compatible with the Fantasy Grounds Unity VTT platform. It can be challenging to find people who are knowledgeable about both, but I want to encourage you to keep exploring and learning about both the rule set and the VTT.
    It's important to remember that as Pathfinder 2e continues to grow and gain popularity, more tutorial content and resources might become available. In the meantime, you can continue to create your own content and collaborate with others who are passionate about the rule set.
    I also want to remind you that the more you use the Fantasy Grounds Unity platform, the more comfortable you will become with it. It may take time to learn all the ins and outs of the platform, but with practice, you will begin to understand its limitations and benefits.
    In terms of resources for Pathfinder 2e, there are many online communities and forums where you can connect with other players and find helpful information. The Paizo website has a wealth of resources, including forums, rules clarifications, and adventure paths. There are also many Pathfinder 2e podcasts and YouTube channels that provide helpful tips and discussions about the rule set.

Building characters is key to the game for sure..
    Last edited by Laerun; April 24th, 2023 at 16:18.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    I understand your frustration in finding content for Pathfinder 2e that is compatible with the Fantasy Grounds Unity VTT platform.
    To those reading this thread - let's be clear here: Fantasy Grounds has the largest amount of official Paizo PF2 material available on any VTT platform - over 130 products with new releases being made on, or close to, the Paizo release date of the product (with the odd exception due to ruleset code complexity or converters playing catchup). So there's plenty of official content available for, and compatible with, Fantasy Grounds.

See the product conversion status thread here for details of what's been converted and what is close to release: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...version-Status
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 24th, 2023 at 15:25.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    To those reading this thread - let's be clear here: Fantasy Grounds has the largest amount of official Paizo PF2 material available on any VTT platform - over 130 products with new releases being made on, or close to, the Paizo release date of the product (with the odd exception due to ruleset code complexity or converters playing catchup). So there's plenty of official content available for, and compatible with, Fantasy Grounds.

See the product conversion status thread here for details of what's been converted and what is close to release: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...version-Status
    I was referring to tutorials, videos, and such for community help.

Here is a Pathfinder 2E Character Creation event.

https://discord.gg/gDzQsbmT?event=1098049442428506163
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    I was referring to video and such for community help.
    All good! Thanks for clarifying and editing your post. I was making sure others that might have read your post the same way I did were aware of the massive amount of official content available for PF2 on Fantasy Grounds!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information