DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Night Time DnD LFP Pathfinder 1e

Are you a fan of Pathfinder 1e and looking for a new campaign to join? Look no further! I'm starting a new campaign and I'm looking for players to join me on my adventure.

Our game will take place on Fantasy Grounds, and I have the ultimate license, so you won't need to worry about purchasing anything. The sessions will be on Wednesdays starting at 11pm EST, so it's perfect for those of you who prefer to play later in the evening.

We'll be embarking on a thrilling adventure that will take us through dark dungeons, treacherous forests, and dangerous ruins. Best of all, we're starting at level 5, so you'll be able to dive right into the action and show off your character's powerful abilities.

You'll have the opportunity to customize your character and choose from a wide range of classes, spells, and abilities. Whether you prefer to play as a spellcasting wizard, a stealthy rogue, or a mighty warrior, there's a place for you in this campaign.

So, whether you're a seasoned Pathfinder player or new to the game, I invite you to join me on this exciting journey. Let's explore a world of high-fantasy together and create some unforgettable memories.

Right now I am one of the players. We have 3 players right now and are looking for 1 or 2 more.

I know it's been 3 weeks, but are you still looking?

Hi there, if you are still looking, I am interested in joining your game. If I had to pick a thing I liked most about your post, its the words "high-fantasy".

Thread Information