STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Module Maker

Gonna test this Google script tonight!

Release v1.0.0

Beta testing is finally over and the first live release of Module Maker is finally here!
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Hello!

I grabbed this from the Forge and updated my FGU (v4.3.8 ULTIMATE 2023-04-25). I had the deprecated SW Maker_v2.0.1.ext in my extensions folder but have since removed it. Perusing the extension folder I don't see anything that looks like Module Maker. Does it install into the extensions folder like the deprecated version did? I grabbed a few other things and they all seem to have updated and appear in my extensions folder.

Any help is appreciated and thank you for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by YggBjorn View Post
    Hello!

I grabbed this from the Forge and updated my FGU (v4.3.8 ULTIMATE 2023-04-25). I had the deprecated SW Maker_v2.0.1.ext in my extensions folder but have since removed it. Perusing the extension folder I don't see anything that looks like Module Maker. Does it install into the extensions folder like the deprecated version did? I grabbed a few other things and they all seem to have updated and appear in my extensions folder.

Any help is appreciated and thank you for your time!
    Its in the vault.

In the extension list its called Module Maker

First post updated. Take a look.

Instructions how to convert PDF content into M3L were streamlined. See the first post
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

What does it mean when you get script error with generator_module.lua:52 attempt to index local rRecordSet (a nil value). Thanks.

Using the /module make command after getting the document converted using the apps script?

P.S. do I have to manually go into the text file and add things like chapter, dice roll, dialog flags etc?
    Last edited by celebrindal; May 19th, 2023 at 18:04.

Quote Originally Posted by celebrindal View Post
    What does it mean when you get script error with generator_module.lua:52 attempt to index local rRecordSet (a nil value). Thanks.
    Without context it means norhing Provide some details of what you were doing when ot happened

Having an issue with Mundane Items. If I export the module with the rectangular export button, the items don't appear in the module. If I export the module from the blue export button then the Items do appear in the module. Is there a record reference for making Mundane Items?

The rest of the module exports as expected. I added the list of Items to a record at the end of the reference manual .m3l file. Here is a snippet of the code I am using for Mundane Items:
    Code:
    ============================================
    #### Mundane Item :: Scavenged Items
    @@group::Scavenged Items

--------------------------------------------
    ### 50' Garden Hose
    Medium Duty garden hose.

@@catname::Mundane Item
    @@notes::
    @@weight::#10

--------------------------------------------
    ### 50' Extension Cord
    Medium Duty extension cord.

@@catname::Mundane Item
    @@notes::
    @@weight::#4

With v4.4.0 released for FGU, it appears Module Maker is broken. I am getting an error whenever I open the Module window, some of the MM buttons are out of place (specifically the blue radial buttons), and the information from the M3L file I imported wasn't showing 90% of the text. The images came in just fine though.

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information