Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
    Pew pew joy!

The D66 desktop die is now live. Can drag it into tables just like other desktop Die. I also removed a few unneeded die. As things get converted or I get feedback they may make a reappearance if needed.
    Last edited by bayne7400; April 10th, 2023 at 14:54.

Good day, and thanks for doing this! I feel like I'm doing something noobish, but I'm not sure how to add a career in the character wizard. I can roll stats, but then just have an 18 year old character with no skills.

Did you see the two examples records In the included module?

Go to top right side bar. You will need to activate the modules from the module list. In FG this is how you load content.

Do me a favor and and export the record you made and send it to me. I want to see how you entered it. Type /export in chat. It will deposit a file with a name you specify in the modules folder.

If none of this makes sense to you it is ok just let me know.
    Last edited by bayne7400; April 11th, 2023 at 12:33.

I did see those, and I have that module loaded. One of the other posts made me think I should also see the standard careers from the SRD - Merchants and Scouts and so on. If it's just a matter of me entering those, I can do that. Just thought I was missing something.

The standard careers are built into the Wizard as are SRD ship tables. Click the create button and go through the process. I apologize but without me looking at images or more details it is hard for me to help you troubleshoot.

Attachment 57018
    Last edited by bayne7400; April 11th, 2023 at 15:26.

I don't have those career buttons. I have the top bit (law level, anagathics toggle, etc.) but not the careers. When I get home tonight I'll try to get you more details.

You have to:

1. select homeworld and law level

2. click roll Button

At that point you get a series of choices.

It auto rolls ability scores and then you get initial skill selection based upon your education, and finally you get your first career choice.

Attachment 57019

I see this was your first post so welcome to the forums. How new are you to FG? I don't want to tell you things you may already know.

Note: If you roll ability Scores outside the Wizard and type them in fields, it assumes you are not using the wizard. So it disables the roll button. I did this because players can not be trusted and will always click a button to "see what happens"
    Last edited by bayne7400; April 11th, 2023 at 14:36.

I've been a player in games on FG (mostly D&D) but haven't run anything; I very much appreciate help that starts at the basics. I don't remember if I followed those steps in exactly that order - I did roll stats, but may have entered the homeworld info second. I'll try the correct order tonight. Thanks for your patience and help!

Yeah no worries. It needs to know home world to give you your initial skill choices.

Edit: I double checked and it does not let you roll unless you select your home world and Trade level.
    Last edited by bayne7400; April 11th, 2023 at 15:28.

Thread Information