DICE PACKS BUNDLE

BECMI Game 4/20- Keep on the Borderlands

I will be running a Basic D&D game during the Thursday Gamedays. Anyone is welcome, and if you care to continue as a campaign, I plan on running it for future Gamedays to completion - Play as little or as often as you care to. I will have pregens, but if you want to send me your own 1st level pc, that is acceptable as well. Sign in and adventure description is on Warhorn at Fantasy Grounds Game Days: OSE: BECMI D&D - Keep on the Borderlands | Warhorn

What time on Thursday?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DPlowman11 View Post
    What time on Thursday?
    If you follow the link it tells you.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by DPlowman11 View Post
    What time on Thursday?
    Thursday 4/20 at 7pm to 10pm ET (GMT-4).

New to all of this...

Just want to be sure about that time... the page I looked at shows PDT, but we aren't on daylight savings time; we are now on standard time.

I'm in the Central Standard time zone, one hour behind Eastern.

Just want to be sure this is 7-10 EST, or 6-9p CST. The game page is telling me the time is 4p-7p local (which doesn't in the least sound correct).

Thanks!
    John

It is 7 to 10 eastern. Do you have your time zone set within warhorn? That might explain the difference…

Talen, Thanks.
    I hadn't yet looked under Warhorn settings. I found and modified the time zone there. Now it looks as expected, 6-9p CST. Thanks.

Glad you worked it out! And this is a very "new to fg and d&d" friendly game so feel free to join and ask questions. I think it will also appeal to the grognards who remember coloring their dice!

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Glad you worked it out! And this is a very "new to fg and d&d" friendly game so feel free to join and ask questions. I think it will also appeal to the grognards who remember coloring their dice!
    Still have a set with my original crayon marks!

Thread Information