STAR TREK 2d20

personal Paizo discounts problem

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, I posted this on the Paizo forums but they told me to inquire about it here. Some Paizo products for which I have purchased the PDF (Extinction Curse part 6, Quest for the Frozen Flame parts 1 & 2) do not show up on the personalized discounts page - which is strange, as a couple of months ago they did (and no, I haven't purchased the FG modules in the meantime). On the other hand, more recent conversions of Paizo material (Trouble in Otari, Mystery Monsters Revisited) do show up. Does anyone know how to fix this? Is it a problem of the FG store or of the Paizo website? Many thanks for any help/enlightenment on the matter!

You can try to resync but you might be best off just talking to customer support: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals

If you add a FG product that you own the PDF for on paizo.com to your store cart, but it is not shown in the personalized discount page, is the discount applied?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Why yes it does. That's strange (but good). So why don't they show up on the discounts page anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by mrswing View Post
    So why don't they show up on the discounts page anymore?
    I'm guessing there's probably a maximum number that're shown.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It's got to be something else, though. I just bought a few items from the page to 'clear some space', and none of the other modules appear to take their place...

Blog Entries
    Have you reached out to support? They can check the backend systems, which no one here can.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information