DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: 5e Reactions

Has anyone else noticed the extension now giving notifications for reactions? Like shield etc? For me it was working great. And then noticed it not sending notifications to players who had shield etc. I already PM the author of this extension, I'm just asking in general if anyone else has had this issue as of recent? Only other extension I have added was glancing blows ext. Linked here. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1132/view

Hello, idiot here trying to get this to work..

If I have a PC with Uncanny Dodge before installing the extension, should it just work as intended or do I need to re-add it somehow?

Hi WinterSoldier7,
    The ext should work for you without having to do anything else.
    If you're having a problem we'll need to look into it in further detail.

Cheers, Steve.

Possibly, I've misunderstood how to use it. Do I need to have a map with tokens? Last week we use 'theatre of the mind' and ran off the Combat Tracker - we completely forgot Uncanny Dodge was a thing for most of it.

Uncanny Dodge should be working if all you have is characters on the Combat Tracker. (I did just test in a clean campaign to be sure :P ). Just ensure that the character has 'Uncanny Dodge' as a feature.
    I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working for you.

Cheers, Steve.
    Last edited by Stv; June 12th, 2023 at 19:37. Reason: Added more info

No worries, I have a fair few other extensions that could be causing a conflict. Let me try again this coming weekend and see whether I can tinker!

Let me know if you figure out which other extension is conflicting and I'll see what can be done to resolve the issue.

Cheers, Steve.

Hello Steve,

Your extension is definitiv a "(Quality of) Life" saver for players repeatedly forgetting to "react" when they got their damage.

I have discovered a strange "oddity" with your extension (recreated with only this one loaded), which you might want to investigate:
    • Shield: even when the spell is not memorized, the notification is triggered

Might also be true for other spells...
    Last edited by Arnagus; September 10th, 2023 at 13:48. Reason: Removed the "non working" part - figured it out

Hi Arnagus,
    Thanks for reporting the issue.
    I'll get a look at that soon™. I'm very busy with RL work nonsense atm but will get round to checking it out as soon as i can.

Cheers, Steve.

Hello Steve,
    I didn't get the REAATKH to work. Maybe I have a typeerror
    Idea is to trigger the smite action.

Can you give me an example?

happy holidays!
    M

Thread Information