DICE PACKS BUNDLE

PC not showing up on top

Greetings, evryone. I've recently bought FG Unity and got in a bit of a struggle with characters. As a DM, I created several characters for testing, but none of them apper on top of the page so I could put them on the battlefield. I tried adding them to the party sheet - it didn't help. I am able to add them manually to the combat tracker, but I can't add their token to the map. What can the problem be? I tried lookin on official resources, but couldn't find any answer.

Welcome to the FG forums!

GMs only see the PC portraits in the top left of the desktop if players have logged into the campaign and selected a character. To add PCs to the Combat Tracker you can drag/drop them from the Character Selection window.

Edit: I'm pretty sure you're a spammer - I've banned your account. If you're a legitimate FG user please contact support.fantasygrounds.com to re-activate your account.

Edit2: Your account has been re-activated after conferring with other moderators. Sorry for the hasty ban, we were receiving a few very obvious spam posts from your region at the same time that you posted.
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 28th, 2023 at 12:48.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So until any of my players connects to FG, I, as a GM, won't be able to see portraits and interact with them in any battle? Am I getting this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dementr324 View Post
    So until any of my players connects to FG, I, as a GM, won't be able to see portraits and interact with them in any battle? Am I getting this right?
    Add the PCs to the Combat Tracker as mentioned in my previous post, and then you can add their tokens to a map and interact with them. The portraits on the desktop are just a shortcut to access the PCs of logged in users. You still have complete access to the PC records.
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 28th, 2023 at 12:26.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Your account has been re-activated after conferring with other moderators. Sorry for the hasty ban, we were receiving a few very obvious spam posts from your region at the same time that you posted.

Got it. Everything works. Thanks)

Quote Originally Posted by Dementr324 View Post
    Got it. Everything works. Thanks)
    Great!

Thread Information