FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pathfinder 2E Sorcerer

Hello,

I'm playing a Sorcerer in 2E and when I hit second level my spells that I can cast per day did not increase from 3 to 4. I dragged and dropped the level on to my character sheet so it should have worked. Any ideas why the spells did not update like they should have?

Thanks for any help.

Welcome to the FG forums. Sorry you're having an issue.

Please export the XML file of the PC that has the issue - and then attach it to the forums here. To export the PC XML, open the chargen tracker for the PC and click the blue down-arrow button in the top right - save the file and then attach that file to a post here (you need to reply via "Go Advanced" to be able to attach a file).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

As a follow up to this - leveling a sorcerer from level 1 to 2 works fine for me when I did a test - the additional spell slot is added.

@LorDagoth - if you're still having issues, please provide the PC XML as outlined in post #2. Thanks!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information