5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

Thread: WFRP Game?

Woot!! God-Emperor be praised!!...expect a Fri DH game opening in about 2 wks..will take the time to write up some stuff onto the ruleset and continue my review of the rules.
    "I'm excusing a lot because I recognise the trauma and loss you have suffered. But my patience isn't limitless..unlike my authority." - Inquisitor Eisenhorn

Wohoo congrats... another game I will try to find fellow players and a GM and fail horribly at! Anyways congrats

Man, what is the matter with you? You got a spot in my WFRP game did you not?

Well the whole deal is I want to look for a proper game that follows most of the rulebook instead of leaving things out which irks me.

Not to mention I was being sarcastic about my luck so far on Fantasy Grounds being able to find games with these rulesets so your either a bit dense or sarcasm doesn't portray correctly over the internet.
    Last edited by richruzz; February 4th, 2008 at 00:59.

So long as you understand that your enthusiasm and flexibility make you such great choice as a new game member.

-s
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

Quote Originally Posted by richruzz
    Well the whole deal is I want to look for a proper game that follows most of the rulebook instead of leaving things out which irks me.

Not to mention I was being sarcastic about my luck so far on Fantasy Grounds being able to find games with these rulesets so your either a bit dense or sarcasm doesn't portray correctly over the internet.
    Pot? This is kettle... about your color-choice...
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Aww meanies!

Thread Information