DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Thread: WFRP Game?

WFRP Game?

I was wondering if it is possible to play or get a game of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay going over Fantasy Grounds? And if so, does anyone know of a campaign running or anyone interested?
    Last edited by richruzz; January 10th, 2008 at 06:41.

Well, I have seen WFRP announcements posted in this forum, so the answer is that "yes, it is possible". Probably, there are ongoing campaigns, but I don't know of any. Your best bets are to keep your eyes on this forum and to try searching past posts for "WFRP" and "Warhammer". You can let the GMs know of your interest. Since many online groups lose players frequently, that might put you top of the list to be the next replacement player.

Yeah, I am dying to play WFRP and it is really hard to come by and nobody holds any interest in playing or trying it in the area I live in. Just hopefully someone will start up a campaign or other fellow players will show interest also and we can get a campaign set up. If anyone wants to talk my AIM is richruzz9 or MSN me at [email protected]

Hmm, nobody else holds such an interest in this as me?

I would love to play but what´s your time?? mine is GMT+0
    Bye
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

EST
    GMT-5

Regardless I should be able to make it work on my end regardless where anyone is (except Japan). My hours and days are flexible.

I will add you to my Msn messenger so we can talk more about this ok??
    Bye
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Anyone else who wants to play or learn WFRP feel free to talk to me, I am new also but would be glad to help you understand some things and gather other players with the same passion to play it.

I'm interested, but my time is GMT+7. I'm new to both FG2 and WFRP as well.
    Bane

Well, the only problem is others who are pretty much on the opposite sides of the world as me. But the whole deal here is I am trying to build a great want for WFRP games and attempt to build a community around it so finding a campaign, scenario, or fellow great roleplayers won't be a problem.

Thread Information