DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Where is the "Features" page linked to in FGU?

I'm trying to make some new backgrounds that I can later export as a module, and I was using the Acolyte from the 5e SRD as a template to write mine. I noticed that the Feature isn't written in the same page, but rather, there's a link to "Shelter of the Faithfull" that opens in a new page. I can't find where the "Shelter of the Faithful" page itself is located, as I'm trying to put the features from my backgrounds in the same place for consistency. Does anyone know where I need to go for that?

FGU Background help.png

Features are added in the "Other" tab - then, to allow players to open them from the "Main" tab, drag the link from the Feature to the Main tab text area.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It's on the 'other' tab.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ah man, I hadn't looked at the "Other" tab in the editor, just in the acolyte background, so I thought they had just put a second link there. Thanks for the help!

Thread Information