DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    If you have the exhausted extension it adds the condition exhaustion to the conditions table. Then you can use BCEG to add it exhaustion like in your second post. If you want to add other/custom conditions you'd need an extension to insert those custom conditions into the conditions table.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    BCEG is the one that does that. ALWAYS read the forum threads for any extension you have. He has a readme.pdf in first page where you can just look it up. What I did.
    I have BCEG and I've read the notes on it. Can you give me an example of how I can have BCGE pull in a custom effect into an NPC attack? I don't see it and I've read over this PDF like 3 times already. Please review the attached image.

I get the feeling that you're misinterpreting what I'm trying to do here, but I'd love to be proven wrong!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    If you have the exhausted extension it adds the condition exhaustion to the conditions table. Then you can use BCEG to add it exhaustion like in your second post. If you want to add other/custom conditions you'd need an extension to insert those custom conditions into the conditions table.
    I think this is probably the correct answer, which means I'm probably out of luck as I don't have the necessary skills to write such an extension. Honestly, a bit surprised this isn't baseline functionality in FGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    I think this is probably the correct answer, which means I'm probably out of luck as I don't have the necessary skills to write such an extension. Honestly, a bit surprised this isn't baseline functionality in FGU.
    I think you are right - I thought you were asking where your quoted effect keywords came from. My bad.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    I think you are right - I thought you were asking where your quoted effect keywords came from. My bad.
    Thanks for looking, SilentRuin!

Good Day Hjorimir
    I believe Rhagelstrom meant this extension?

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/70/view

It is Free from the Forge

Never Mind, I misread the post.

Thread Information