DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP Old-school Homebrew Pirate Capper Redemption Story (Zero Level Start)

FG License: Standard
    Game System: D & D 5e

Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day of week and time: Sundays 2pm Start
    New Game Start Date: TBD Once all places are filled.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-6 Hour weekly session typical.
    Term: Home Brew Module, hopeful for long-term.

Text or Voice: FG Text Voice: Discord
    Voice software used: Discord

Session will not be recorded or streamed.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 typical with some variance to be expected occasionally.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 1 Player, need 4 more to start.
    Character starting level & equipment: 0 level, Homebrew, background and character builds up to 5-6th typical.
    Character restrictions: Players Handbook core races and classes, Xanathar's Guide, Sword Coast Survival Guide.

Scenario Details: Homebrew and old-school. Nautical-Pirate capper sanctioned by the temple of Tempus, the God of War. A life debt has been called in by the Hall of Heros. The group assembles to find out the mysterious details that brought them together. The group is directed to obtain and deliver a strange and exotic creature to a eccentric collector in a time sensitive sea capper with pirates and plunder. Deception and betrayal while trying to save the realm.

Fun to be had by mature adults with occasional adult themes. If slavers, ransom, piracy, and plunder on the high seas make you uncomfortable, this is not the game you seek. If you are sensitive, easily offended, or feel the need to mix your life drama with your roleplaying please pass. There will be cursing and an in general PG13 environment. I have been a GM since first edition, and I play that way. Original racial animosities, struggles, and intolerance existed in the early editions of this great game. Conquering those evils and drinking a tankard with a dwarf you grew to love is what drew me to D&D and made me the dork I am today. (All are welcome, but please no politics, health, or religion in this dojo)

The point is to have fun, meet, and make new friends while enjoying the game as it was meant to be played, in character.

T$
    Your GM
    Last edited by TroyLAHughes; April 26th, 2023 at 16:04.

Thread Information