FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I use pretty much the entire range of Team Twohy’s extns and quite a few other from the FORGE. No issues with other extns and yes with a heavy load of NPC’s and 6x players connected with effects active a pleasant experience with no performance issue.

In fact a trouble free pleasent evening was had.

The only thing a similar turbo extn could be fixing is the sometimes sluggish approved movement of player tokens when using locked movement. Sometimes my players report they move like they’re over encumbered slugs.

So I highly recommend this extn to all

Maybe a extn that’s allows force VSYNC and imagequality of connected clients.
    Last edited by EllivasKram; March 25th, 2023 at 11:24.

Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    Maybe a extn that’s allows force VSYNC and imagequality of connected clients.
    It would be nice to be able to choose a new default for those (or better yet add them to the UI!). Unfortunately those APIs are not exposed to community devs, so it's up to SmiteWorks to improve that behavior.

Very neat extension and very welcome at my tables. Great work!

A reduction in processing loops is expected to be significantly more efficient, with a 100% or more
    improvement, and to eliminate the sluggishness when the Combat Tracker (CT) actors have a significant
    number of effects, extensions are enabled that, in totality, add a large number of new tags, or extensions
    are enabled that enable overloading of the CT with a large number of actors.
    Really wondering what the difference in processing approach is here and if it's comprehensive enough that SmiteWorks could incorporate it into the FGU client itself instead of via extension.

looking good!

find it!
    Last edited by plap3014; April 3rd, 2023 at 02:15.

Version Update: 1.1
    Feature: Added slash command /turbo_test to test if turbo is active
    Fixed: Typo preventing from turbo running with PFRPG2
    Fixed: Script Error 2E

To test if turbo is active in your ruleset, the following slash command can be used and a turbo message will be displayed on success:
    /turbo_test
    If the test fails, either there is an extension conflict or Turbo is disabled via the options.

Note: Active in ruleset CoreRPG means Turbo is Active for CoreRPG, however if your ruleset uses an alternative effects manager then Turbo is likely idle. There is no way to automatically detect an alternative effects manager.

G'Day there.
    Have just discovered an issue with Turbo and lighting effects.
    4e d&d
    Win 10
    16gig ram
    Turbo extension only

Proceedure
    Lightning= None
    1/ I add a light to a token on the map using effects, or add an light effect to the CT.
    2/ No light appears on the map.
    first.png
    3/ When I click to turn the light off in the CT, a light now appears on the map.
    4/ Each attempt to turn it off adds a token light in the Image lighting.
    second.png
    5/ When I delete the light in the combat tracker, the light stays on. (As there are now multiple token lights)
    Third.png

Regards

I ran into an issue with PF1E, Turbo loaded and two other extensions ( Kelrugem's "Extended automation and overlays" & ""Extended automation and Alternative overlays"). When rolling for a random encounter using the dice button an error is generated. I was able to reproduce this with a minimal set of extensions (these three) and using the bestiary random encounter tables. Removing Turbo from my test campaign at startup eliminated the error.

"[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "Full OverlayPackage:..s/manager_actions.lua"]:37: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nAdvantage' (a nil value)".

If I can provide more information let me know. If you think I should post this to Kelrugem as well I can.

Thanks
    Tom
    Attached Files Attached Files

Version Update: 1.2
    Fixed: CoreRPG issue with token lights
    Fixed: 3.5E/PFRPG Issue with Kelrugem overlays

Sorry for the delay as I've been busy. I think this should resolve the above two issues. Please let me know if you still have any issues. If you are still having problems with token lights, try removing and re-adding the Actor to the CT.

Appreciate the update. My issue has been resolved.
    Thanks,
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version Update: 1.2
    Fixed: CoreRPG issue with token lights
    Fixed: 3.5E/PFRPG Issue with Kelrugem overlays

Sorry for the delay as I've been busy. I think this should resolve the above two issues. Please let me know if you still have any issues. If you are still having problems with token lights, try removing and re-adding the Actor to the CT.
    G'day, No worries
    Yep- Issue resolved. Good job!
    Cheers

Thread Information