Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Version Update: 1.4
    nil check for possible script error when using Polymorphism extension

Version Update: 1.5

Maintenance: PFRPG2 update for ruleset changes. Support PFRPG2-Legacy

Ruleset updated allowed me to clean up the PFRPG2 code and now should be pretty insulated from future ruleset updates. Thanks @Trenloe

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Ruleset updated allowed me to clean up the PFRPG2 code and now should be pretty insulated from future ruleset updates. Thanks @Trenloe
    Sorry it took a few weeks to make the change. I was trying to find where we'd discussed it to let you know! I think I got all instances of function calls with the effect script, if I missed anything please let me know.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgangrpg View Post
    does this work for D&D 5e
    Yes. The supported rulesets are listed in post #1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi All.
    I was just recently was asked if I thought Turbo helped.
    And I was unable to quantify my answer......qualitatively I believe the answer to be YES.

Playing a couple of different campaigns with PFR1

I uploaded this mod to see if I could notice a performance gain.
    I "THINK" my group has noticed an improvement....but my experiment is muddied by our also switching to LAN (TCP/IP) rather than a cloud campaign.

More, I do think it helps when in the midst of large combats (ie a recent one when there was the party and 30 other NPC's on the map at one time).
    I'll be running a gaming session this weekend without it to see if anyone notices a slow down....then again with it on to again see if anyone notices.
    Will post my "subjective" results.
    I've tried parsing its' impact via system load but FGU only sucks up 7-9% of my processor when loading and 11-15% when the game is fully up and active...so I'm really not showing the load there with turbo up, and turbo off.

Any other suggestions on how I can quantify any improvements?

Thread Information