DICE PACKS BUNDLE

kobold press black flag

I saw that foundry is working with kobold press. Is fantasy grounds doing something similar? Will fantasy grounds be supported on the Kickstarter when it launches?
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate

Well that sucks. Hopefully you guys can score Matt Colvilles new system then. Foundry is very good at grabbing the new games.
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate

Unless things have shifted since their post on February 3rd, they have multiple VTT partners including Fantasy Grounds:
    https://koboldpress.com/project-blac...hands-on-deck/

I don't think they'd want to partner with just one. I am hoping they have some kind of FG implication during their playtest like UA does, because I want to try their luck system but feels annoying to implement as FG is now. Does anyone know how to add an additive resource?

For just testing you could just use small image with PC tokens and numbers. If Luck replaces inspiration you could go into the 5E house rules and set inspiration to 3 and use inspiration if you think you would normally have 3 or less luck. Alternatively, you could create a Luck "weapon" on the actions tab with ammo and just roll the ammo amount up and down to keep track of it.

Blog Entries
    Kobold Press and Black Flag is working with Foundry, Fantasy Grounds, Roll20, Shard, Demiplane, and Shard. None of these are exclusive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Kobold Press and Black Flag is working with Foundry, Fantasy Grounds, Roll20, Shard, Demiplane, and Shard. None of these are exclusive.
    Great to hear. I was only seeing press about it for other platforms.

Thread Information