STAR TREK 2d20

Log error pops up when I try and clcik on a spell to get the damage and save fields

I get an error message when I click on a spell or power that has a drop down that reveals the fields for damage, hit and saves underneath them.

Here is what the error is.

error: Window; No vertical anchor defined for control (tkndetail) in window class (power_action) and this is repeated about 20 times in the log window.

Have you tried disabling any extensions that you are using? Or tested in a new campaign without extensions? Does it still happen when you test under those circumstances? If so then can you give us more information - such as the ruleset you are using?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    See the link in my signature for the type of information, and how, you can provide to help us help you figure this out. As Mr. Z implies, these types of errors are almost always due to community extensions and if so you'll need to figure out which extension is causing the problem by disabling them and re-enabling until you find the culprit(s).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikmal View Post
    I get an error message when I click on a spell or power that has a drop down that reveals the fields for damage, hit and saves underneath them.

Here is what the error is.

error: Window; No vertical anchor defined for control (tkndetail) in window class (power_action) and this is repeated about 20 times in the log window.
    If you are using CAE (Critically Awesome Essentials) extension, update.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    If you are using CAE (Critically Awesome Essentials) extension, update.
    Update to what though?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikmal View Post
    Update to what though?
    Update to the latest version. Redownload it from DMsGuild and delete the old copy
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

If you use extensions from DMsGuild you need to manually check them for updates (often!).
    Extensions from the FG Forge update themselves so you don't have to (until it breaks and they get stuck on an old version, but that doesn't happen that often).

Thread Information