The woods are quiet this night, and the air grows chill as you huddle close to the fire for warmth. A low mist gathers around the edges of your camp, growing ever closer as the night wears on. By morning, the fog hangs thick in the air, the trees around you becoming like grey ghosts. Then you notice these aren't the same trees that surrounded you the night before.

Enter the Death House. A dark manor house lying deep in the fog of the Svalich Woods. Appease the mists and escape or face your fate to the Lady of the House.

This gothic horror multi-part adventure (lasting 2-3 sessions) will be sure to send a chill down your spine. Enjoy 6-12 hours of dark corners, mysterious letters, and a horrific mystery.

This will also be a teaching game for beginner players and/or players new to Fantasy Grounds VTT. So, beginners are encouraged and welcomed.

Cost: $20/session

What I provide
- Custom maps and Fantasy Grounds extensions to enhance play. I have a lifetime ultimate license so all the players will need is the free demo copy to join.
- Syrinscape for theme music and sound effects.
- All software and books needed via Fantasy Grounds.
- I will input any characters submitted by PDF into Fantasy Grounds and provide images and tokens if not submitted by the player.

Game Link:
https://startplaying.games/adventure...0208jt1qqcapkw