5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    To be honest it is weird it grabs everything as that’s just a repeat of the green helm in the combat tracker.

Maybe we could have two helms one green and one purple for party order in the party order screen.

Duplicate post
    Last edited by EllivasKram; March 21st, 2023 at 18:35. Reason: Duplicate post

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I'll add here that when you use the green helm to put the party on a map, it grabs everything that is green in the CT, not just the PCs in the Party Sheet or in the marching order tab.

Personally, I'd prefer if it just grabbed the entries that are in the Party Sheet. Now it grabs 10 PCs, 5 mounts, 3 animals, the Party token for overland travel and the 3 NPCs that are elsewhere guarding the camp.
    Good Day All
    I just set all the non-PC characters in the CT to Neutral, that prevents it from grabbing everyone. Then just change the setting to green if needed. I feel things like mounts and animals are neutral anyway.

I just wish that NPCs (Hirelings) could be added, both in the Watching order, as in the Marching Order, without having to be allies... with that a character and his pet (neutral) can be on the same watch turn, as well as the Hireling hired to carry things might be in running order.

Thread Information