5E Character Create Playlist

LFP (Need 1 /6 Players) MON 6PM-10PM PST USA 5E Eberron Campaign Setting

FG License: GM has Full License so players don't need one.
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Pacific Time USA, etc.
    Day of week and time: Mondays 6 PM - 10 AM
    Start date: 4 Sessions In
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-6 Hour sessions weekly
    Term: Playing to completion. (Several months to a year)

Text or Voice: Voice Only
    Voice software used: Discord
    Streaming is a possibility. To be determined.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Heavy RP and Heavy Combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: 6 Slots available, at least 3 Players needed to play without postponing
    Character starting level & equipment: 3rd Level, Starting Equipment + 1 Uncommon Item
    Character restrictions: No joke characters, characters must be similarly aligned (Somewhere near NG for this group)

Details of your scenario: Players will help determine the direction of this campaign. Due to having a set campaign setting, we can get reasonably "sandboxy", but will have a general direction once characters get into a groove. I've been playing for 20 years and DMing for about 15 years, so I'm decent at improvising. Again, this campaign will be used to familiarize myself with FGU. My Dungeon Mastering style is serious, but light-hearted when appropriate. I love interesting characters, but there is no room for joke characters in my games. I find rules lawyers to be an asset as long as they understand their place as a player and beginning players are welcome. I take pride in being dependable and expect the same from my players. Life happens of course. As a husband and a father of four, I understand the occasional missed game, but communication is a must. I prefer players that are willing to voice their characters, but at the very least need to role play. Party currently consists of a Paladin, Rogue/Barbarian, Warlock/Sorceress, Bard, and Divine Sorceress)

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=6541
    -Marrus Luminus, Wizard of Light!

Good Morning!

I am very interested in this game and would love to play. I think a bladesinger wizard is my preference.

let me know!

Best,

Hi Michael,

Awesome. Please message me on discord at Marrus#4904

Thanks,

Marrus

If you still got an open spot I’m interested!

Nice, Troy. Please message me on discord at Marrus#4904.

Thread Information