STAR TREK 2d20

Pretty new to tabletops but would like to try some more.

I've been a long time MMO gamer, but video games have started getting boring. A friend got me to join a starfinder game in the past that ended after a few sessions, but i enjoyed it. We started a pathfinder game, and ive really been enjoying it. However, its every other week and sometimes people miss cause of how casual it is. We can go a month without a session when multiple cant make it. Was interested in trying to join pretty much anything from D&D, to pathfinder, to call of cthulu or anything else for like a weekly group. Problem is i'm very new to table tops having only played pathfinder and starfinder for a total of like 8 sessions. Was wondering if there was any noob friendly campaigns starting soon that could use another to build up my experience cause it seems like a hobby i can enjoy for a very long time. Also interested in learning DM but that will probably be a while before I'm ready for that. I did go ahead and buy an ultimate license when it was on sale this Christmas in hopes to be able to one day.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Aureous

Make sure you apply to games that are posted. Many times GMs will get many more player applications than they have spots available so they dont have to approach players directly.

Blog Entries
    If you haven't already, I'd also recommend joining in the Fantasy Grounds, Fantasy Grounds Academy and Fantasy Grounds Pick-up Games Discord channels. You should be able to find some classes on using FGU and games there.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

If you have discord you might want to join the Fantasy Grounds and Pathfinder RPG servers. They both have pretty active looking for group/players threads. Good luck and enjoy.
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

Thanks for the advice. ill hit up the discords.

Thread Information