Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Muagen View Post
    Are we going to see this available as a ruleset-agnostic tool, or will it be tied exclusively to WotC’s products?
    I seriously doubt it will be a 5e only utility. It is not called 5e Theatre of the Mind

Speculation only, no special knowledge, but I think it probably is a Core RPG ruleset type feature. That would allow it to be inherited by a large number of rulesets.

Wow! I have not seen this before. I think this would be a blast to have within Fantasy Grounds!

Blog Entries
    It's coming together. Still a lot of work to do.

FPV_1.jpg

Presumably this would not be connected in any way to a "flat" map? I'm expecting that they are two separate systems of interacting with a map, and not a toggle or anything like that. Would that be a correct assumption?

Edited to add, I think two system would be fine and amazing, but I still have my dreams.

If you look at the screenshot above you’ll see the toggle first person view. The map is one from Lost Mine of Phandelver.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'm blind. And that's AMAZING! I'm in preemptive awe.

I really like te concept of the first person view (as long as I don't have to do any prep for it ). But calling it "Teather of the Mind"....

1520921543922.jpg

That is very cool!

Thread Information