STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP - Starfinder "Fly Free or Die" Need Two to Three Players

Hello, my name is Lizzie. I'm looking for two or three players to join my Starfinder campaign in progress. We're about to start the second book of Fly Free or Die, but players keep dropping due to scheduling issues. Feel free to contact me as needed, I'll give you any information you need.

We play alternating Mondays around 6:30 PM EST/EDT. The next session (as of posting this on the 24th of July) is August 7th.

hello i interested in this game i have had the rules starfinder for about 8 months also with fgu i can make that time for 3 hours(but would have to sincronise my time with the game to make sure the times work in with real-life but i should be able to make regular sessions if it works out though.
    my character is an ace pilot lashunter envoy exo/mind/cloud ......?
    thanks

Okay, the time might be being moved by about an hour (from 6 EST/EDT to 7 EST/EDT) for another potential new player. Would that work?

I would be interested, but I don't know Starfinder (although I'd love to learn) and couldn't make your time slot as I'm still at work/on the way home when you start.

Good luck in your hunting. Schedules always seem to be the cruelest game killer.

is this game still available ?? discord = tagan3617 thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverside05 View Post
    Still looking for players?
    Yes, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by ElzbethE View Post
    Yes, actually.
    It's a constant battle. Any particular role you are looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverside05 View Post
    It's a constant battle. Any particular role you are looking for?
    Not really. We have a pilot, a tank, a healer, and a sniper.

I'm very interested, and know Starfinder somewhat well. I'm PST so that 7pm time will work much better for me. I can play literally anything and make it fun, and I enjoy playing roles that are needed/useful. I've played Ops, Soldiers, Techno, and Neo, but again am open. Please let me know if you want more info.

Edit: Seeing how balanced your group is, I'd love the chance to play a Solarian, never played one before.
    Last edited by MacAllen; October 31st, 2023 at 03:54.

Thread Information