DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Question abour pathfinder kingmaker

Hello,

I'm kind of new to pre-made adventures with fantasy grounds, have very little to no experience in running them (only a couple one-shots), the question is, is it possible to learn the adventure as a whole with just the kingmaker module or would I need to buy the physical copy of the book to run it properly?

Thanks =)

The Fantasy Grounds module is an exact copy of the book. So, yes, it is possible to learn the adventure without having a physical copy. (This is true of any fantasy grounds reference or adventure module - everything in the physical book is reproduced in digital format).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

And in addition, when you buy an official Paizo product on the FG store, you get the PDF of the Paizo product included in the price of your purchase (with the odd exception, basically PDF only products, clearly labelled in the FG store).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The Fantasy Grounds module is an exact copy of the book. So, yes, it is possible to learn the adventure without having a physical copy. (This is true of any fantasy grounds reference or adventure module - everything in the physical book is reproduced in digital format).
    Amazing! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    And in addition, when you buy an official Paizo product on the FG store, you get the PDF of the Paizo product included in the price of your purchase (with the odd exception, basically PDF only products, clearly labelled in the FG store).
    Wow! Nice! How do I claim these PDFs? I actually got a few pathfinder modules but never did it...

Sync your FG and Paizo accounts - information on that here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...izoAccount.xcp
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sync your FG and Paizo accounts - information on that here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...izoAccount.xcp
    Oof, got the 'Unable to authorize account' error, I know this is the main subject here, but got any clue?

Quote Originally Posted by Klauras View Post
    Oof, got the 'Unable to authorize account' error, I know this is the main subject here, but got any clue?
    Is that an error on the paizo.com website? If so, try a different browser, I know they have issues with certain browsers - although I'm not sure which.

Is that an error on the paizo.com website? If so, try a different browser, I know they have issues with certain browsers - although I'm not sure which.
    I got this error by inserting the paizo activation code in the fantasy grounds link you sent.

Edit: tried with a different browser, same result.

Are you logged into your FG account when you use the https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...izoAccount.xcp page? Check in the top right of the page to ensure you're still logged in.

If you are logged in, try another code. If that doesn't work reach out to Smiteworks through the support portal: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals

Thread Information