DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by devinnight
    Hopefully now we can get an english version of Fantasy Grounds!
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Quote Originally Posted by devinnight
    Congrats Josh,
    Hopefully now we can get an english version of Fantasy Grounds!
    -D
    I agree ... you can start by spelling Armor as Armour.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian
    I agree ... you can start by spelling Armor as Armour.
    Sure, but then I couldn't find the correct entry from the PHB index

As of today I will no longer be an official member of the Smiteworks team. While I will retain the nifty icon for helping out the community in various threads here I will no longer be recieving information that would fall under a NDA and will be giving back my admin privileges.

I still will be contributing to the community and have several things in the pipeline that I will think will be beneficial to the Fantasy Grounds community. I have decided to forge my own way to avoid potential conflicts of interest with my community work.

I have always been a gamer first and think it is in the best interests of both Smiteworks and its users that I be able to provide contributions in an independent manner. Look for announcements soon of some of the ideas and things I will be looking to bring to the community.

Shame to see the official link go, you've been great matey. Of course conspiracy threads will now start you know

Oh man.

Thanks for the work you did do while on board.

And I look forward to seeing what you come out with now that you are off! It better be worth it!!!

rv

Thanks for all your hard work, Joshuha, both on the inside and the outside of SmiteWorks. I hope they keep the idea of having a community rep, though, because I think they really do need someone to serve in that capacity.
    The Box ruleset modification:
    Lets your players make die rolls that only the DM can see!

I can only see this strengthening the community.
    I know Joshua helped out a lot with the people that have managed to keep their accounts. Yet I personally know of at least 10 people that did nothing (or at least very little wrong) that lost their accounts. Choosing sides is bad. I wish you all the luck in the world mate, and if you need help with anything let us know. None of us hold grudges around here.

Quote Originally Posted by unerwünscht
    I can only see this strengthening the community.
    I know Joshua helped out a lot with the people that have managed to keep their accounts. Yet I personally know of at least 10 people that did nothing (or at least very little wrong) that lost their accounts. Choosing sides is bad. I wish you all the luck in the world mate, and if you need help with anything let us know. None of us hold grudges around here.
    Not that I want to get into specifics but I never had the power to ban accounts. I only know of one person that has ever been banned and that was due to things that happened not on the forum and was not my decision.

And my name is actually spelled Joshuha with that extra 'h' in there .
    Last edited by joshuha; June 5th, 2008 at 05:06.

Hi Joshuha, best of luck with the new angle and I'm delighted you'll be keeping the community rep role and the cool green font.

I look forward to seeing the new stuff you've been working on.

Cheers

Stuart (without the extra 'h')

Thread Information