STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Community representative

Joshuha is now the community representative.

Woo hoo, well done Joshuha!

MB

Previously: MurghBpurn

*DING! LEVEL UP YOU CAN CHOOSE A NEW TITLE*

Grats matey

Thanks everyone, I am glad to be aboard the Fantasy Grounds team. I will be posting a short introduction on my role with the team shortly.

Congrats Joshuha!
    All things in life are questions of balance/or timing.

Woot! Congrats!

Now get to work!!!

rv

Congrats!

So, I guess this means we can pester you with questions, huh? Well, my first question is: What are the prospects for an update to fix the various bugs that have been reported over the last several months?

Quote Originally Posted by joshuha
    Thanks everyone, I am glad to be aboard the Fantasy Grounds team. I will be posting a short introduction on my role with the team shortly.
    Well, I would say that this bodes well.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

First, let me say that as this is my first day doing this I am not going to have the answer to every question right away but I am trying to compile such things now.

Second, let me reiterate that while I am part of the FantasyGrounds team that my any opinions that I state are my own and don't necessarily reflect the official SmiteWorks position. I am still an avid user of the program, will still contribute to the community, etc.

So what exactly is my purpose as a community representative?

Well I am here to act as a conduit to the developers.

At first this is going to involve organizing input from both the community and the developers. This will include such things as categorizing and prioritizing enhancement requests and doing the same for bug reports. However, please be very aware that due to coding issues and complexities that the developers may have to prioritize things in their own order.

I usually won't be able to give exact dates but hopefully I can provide assurance that things are being worked on and let the community have some organized input on new features in the product.

I am also here to help with general support issues but certain things like billing will still need to goto [email protected] and I think the community does an awesome job with helping fellow users. I will, as I have always done, try to lend a hand with LUA questions and general customization questions and hope to provide some organization there as well for a "best of" type script area.
    Last edited by joshuha; January 10th, 2008 at 04:35.

That's great news, Joshuha - a better route for submitting bug reports and feature requests and getting feedback on them is exactly what we need. Just let us know what we as users can do to make things go more smoothly for you and the devs.

Congrats Josh,
    Hopefully now we can get an english version of Fantasy Grounds!
    -D

Thread Information