FG Spreadshirt Swag

Vault of Magic - missing art

I'm not sure that this is the correct place to report a (minor) problem with a 3rd party product, but Vault of Magic (VoM) by Kobold Press seems to be missing some art. Specifically "Art - Spirit Honey". When I try and open it I just get a window with a red question mark in it (presumably FG's way of displaying links it can't resolve). All the other VoM art I've tried to open has worked, so I don't know if there is anything else missing.

I have tried unloading and reloading to no effect.
    Last edited by rkohli; March 10th, 2023 at 14:44.

A red question mark indicates that the image hasn't loaded or isn't available. If the image was missing altogether you'd just get a blank one. Try right clicking over the image in the image list and select revert changes (if available). It may also have been deleted from the module by mistake; in which case try right clicking over the module in the module activation window and select revert changes (not this sets the module back the original - thus removing all edits you may have made in the campaign). Also test in a new campaign to see if the image is available in a new campaign. If all that doesn't work let me know and I'll make sure the developer is informed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I've tried creating a new campaign and reverting changes, but the image is still missing.

missing.jpg

I'll alert the developers to have a look.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by rkohli View Post
    I'm not sure that this is the correct place to report a (minor) problem with a 3rd party product, but Vault of Magic (VoM) by Kobold Press seems to be missing some art. Specifically "Art - Spirit Honey". When I try and open it I just get a window with a red question mark in it (presumably FG's way of displaying links it can't resolve). All the other VoM art I've tried to open has worked, so I don't know if there is anything else missing.

I have tried unloading and reloading to no effect.
    ISSUE FIXED - Thanks, Minxdobby

Thread Information