FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP- Homebrew Campaign

UPDATED
    FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: 5e

Time Zone: CST
    Day of week and time: TBA- Voting on it right now but either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday
    If new game, planned start date: TBA- after everyone agree on a time that work best for everyone
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3hr sessions
    Term: Long-term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed: NO. If you wish to do that yourself, I will require you get all players permission first.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Combat/Exploration heavy by nature, but RP is still very important as not all fights are winnable and some conflict be talked out.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 1 more player
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, starting equipment, stats- point buy, roll, or use my custom array.
    Character restrictions: Pretty much all official 5e is allowed except any UA

Details of the campaign:

Story: If you have seen the "Running Man" then you get the general idea, otherwise the idea is your character either commit a crime or false accused of a crime and now in this prison where you either live in horrible nasty prison for rest of your life or try and escape thru the dungeon. Now if your character is able to make it to and escape thru the 20th floor of the dungeon, not only are they free with all crime pardon, but their record is expunged, and you get to keep any and all loot you find. So, the reward will be your freedom, a new life, and vast wealth.
    I will ask that players make backstory not super complicated ones, but workable and try to keep to one page please.

Homebrews: It is a heavily homebrewed campaign using Helina's Guide to Monster Hunter and Stibb's Codex for Companionships. If you have those books and want to use any of spells, items, races, and classes from said books, then I will allow you to. So, with that in mind, there are homebrews on crafting, cooking, companionship, and long rests. Also, an upgrade and customization option homebrews as well.

Gameplay: There will be random encounters while traveling those the floors of the dungeon, they are "safe" floors that have random crime events but no monsters. Also, most of your gear (mostly magical) you will have to craft from materials (mainly monster parts) either by yourself or pay an NPC to do so. So, loot will be overall few and small compared to normal campaigns, thus crafting and materials gathering will be important. Also cooking will help give buffs and help with long rest.

If you have any questions or wish to join. Simply reply or PM me.
    Last edited by WLV; March 8th, 2023 at 22:26.

I am very interested in this campaign. I am a long time Monster Hunter player (10+ years on PS2-PS4, Vita, DS and Switch). I also was a backer to both Hiliana's and Stibbles Codex which I implemented a bit within my 2 year+ campaign Dungeon of the Mad Mage. Our group just finished that module and are starting another. I would love to play a campaign as I DM on Sunday evenings. Monday would be my best day, but Tuesday or Wednesday's are still possible. I am on EST time and can start no earlier than 8 EST.

I am very interested in playing. I am free any of those nights as well.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Thread Information