FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last
    We have tokens and images for every NPC. We are working on a set of 100 PC portraits.
    I am toying with producing a few animated tokens. The look really cool.
    The ruleset programming has been started and is proceeding smoothly.

About to start my 2nd group in Shadowdark. Any possible ETAs or news for the FG release?

I second MrShipments. I'm working on a campaign, but would like todo it straight into the new ruleset. However, I know it takes loads of time, so we will enjoy it with less flare until then.

Is there still a Shadowdark ruleset in the works?

Thanks,
    Shimrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimrath View Post
    Is there still a Shadowdark ruleset in the works?

Thanks,
    Shimrath.
    Unfortunately, no, not right now. We have stopped working on it. I hope that we start working on it again soon. If we do, then I will post a message stating that.

Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    Unfortunately, no, not right now. We have stopped working on it. I hope that we start working on it again soon. If we do, then I will post a message stating that.
    oh man... that's bad news.
    Somewhere there is a baby goblin crying in his cave....

Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    Well, that IS unfortunate. Well, thanks for thinking about it. I'll tell my group.

This is extremely disappointing. This is a ruleset I would easily pay for, as well as others considering the success of the kickstarter.

Despite my investment in FG, as an OSR guy, I find myself not quite getting what I want without having to learn the methodology of coding within - which has become much tougher than the earlier Classic version.

I am not sure why they stopped working on this, but I hope they change their minds or figure out what they need to do, (if there was a problem) to fix it...I looked over a lot of the OSR systems and shadowdark is the first one I really got excited about.

Thread Information