STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    When you click the Tint button to alter the color on the Death Markers, everything seems to work except the alpha value wouldn't save. I was trying to make the blood splats a bit transparent as to not obstruct the scenery. Is this not possible? Thanks.

That's not supported currently; only direct color tinting.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    That's not supported currently; only direct color tinting.

Regards,
    JPG
    Darn, thank you anyway.

I found the limiter for the use of the alpha setting on the death markers, and enabled alpha values for blood marker sets in the code updates today.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I found the limiter for the use of the alpha setting on the death markers, and enabled alpha values for blood marker sets in the code updates today.

Regards,
    JPG
    Just updated and tested; works great. Thanks a million!

The default marker sets include "Skull" and "Tombstone" sets. However, the images for these sets appear to be missing, and if you attempt to delete a creature who has one of these sets assigned it generates an error message and prevents you from removing the creature from combat tracker.

You may have had the initial setup of your default marker sets during a short period right after the initial update where there was an issue. Since the markers are stored globally per ruleset, they will persist across campaigns from the same ruleset. If you delete all the default marker sets and restart the campaign, then the default marker sets will be rebuilt with the correct versions.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    There's a button in the image toolbar.
    Excuse me, Where is the Button now ??? Is the only way to remove the Deathmarker to delete the Layer ??
    I Liked the Quick delete button
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

The button on the image tool bar called "Clear Death Markers" will delete the Death Markers layer, if any.

Previous implementations in the community extensions section would add extra tokens to the map; and give you a button to clean them all up at once. It's basically the same implementation.

Regards,
    JPG

Unbenannt.png
    I dont have this Button on my maps. i found a map with it, but i Used it some month ago. In this moment i am Only PLayer not GM so i dont have to use it

i Turned all Extentions off and used the FG Mapīs
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

Thread Information