FG Spreadshirt Swag

Selling Mixed Treasure

It is often the case that the party loot will have a mix of adventuring gear (which sells for 50% price) and treasure items (which sell for full price).

Currently this makes it very hard to use the "sell all" button without under- or over-paying the PCs, since there isn't really an easy way to separate out the two.

Would it be possible to add either A) a "sell individual item" button for each item, or B) a way to mark treasure items so that they always sell for full price, regardless of what the sell percentage is set to?

In the assignment column add a letter or word that isn't related to any player against items that you don't want to sell. For party inventory items that my players don't want to sell I just write Keep in that column. I can then remove it when they decide they do want to sell.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

We just transfer all the 100% items to a character and sell the bulk at 50%, then transfer the 100% items back and sell those for 100%.

Thread Information