DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LOS creating walls

Ever since this update I can not make a straight line unless holding ctrl. I never had this problem before and I've been making maps for months now with fg. Is anyone else having this problem? I've even tried zooming in as far as possible and the movement will just not register center with out holding ctrl. which also tries to node the nearest grid point and has no free movement.
    FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: UTC -6 / CST
    Day of week: Flexible
    Time: Flexible
    Term: Long Term or Short Term
    Voice: Yes / Discord
    Game System Preferred: Anything available
    Game System Experience: 5e, 3.5E,2.5E, 2E, 1E, Rifts, Paladium, Heroes unlimited, and CoC
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: 100+hrs

You always had to hold CTRL to draw a straight line. Holding CTRL fixes the line at 180, 90 or 45 degrees around the start point. If you switch off magnetic snap then the only way to draw a straight line (other than by eye) is to hold CTRL to over ride the snap. There's also grid snap which snaps to a point on the grid automatically. Try experimenting with those two tools to see which one suits you best (you may have been drawing with a particular combination of magnetic snap and grid snap without knowing it - and somewhere along the line one or both were switched off or on).

See video Twenty nine here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information