DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Player token keep disappearing

We has our first session after the last update. Other player party tokens kept disappearing from the screen when players moved their own tokens. This kept happening all session (3 hours). The only way to get the tokens back was to keep minimizing and expanding the map on the GM side. After the session I reloaded the campaign without any extensions loaded and I was still getting this glitch. You can see an example of this in the following video:

https://clipchamp.com/watch/hFtn3as6q2a

Thanks for reporting. I've forwarded the video to @pindercarl to see what is going on.

He will probably need more information on the exact image map that you were using in that video and possibly a zipped up copy of your campaign; so that he can attempt to recreate locally.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Temmpest View Post
    We has our first session after the last update. Other player party tokens kept disappearing from the screen when players moved their own tokens. This kept happening all session (3 hours). The only way to get the tokens back was to keep minimizing and expanding the map on the GM side. After the session I reloaded the campaign without any extensions loaded and I was still getting this glitch. You can see an example of this in the following video:

https://clipchamp.com/watch/hFtn3as6q2a
    I am unable to reproduce this using a similar map. Can you provide a copy of the campaign and the name of the image?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Temmpest View Post
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsFyBU7nsrBQrxcEy_Q_f02lE-GC

The image is called "First-Tier-Players"
    Thanks, but I'm unable to access that file. If you can give permissions by email, please use [email protected]. Thanks.

My players reported the exact same behavior in our game this weekend.
    They could get all visible tokens to show up by clicking on their tokens after a move, but not until they selected the player token again.

I sent an email with a link to the file that should work. Thank you!

This exact same situation is happening to my players. We are playing Wrath of the Righteous: The Worldwound Incursion for Pathfinder 1e. Right after the last update our token's line of sight is doing the exact same thing as Temmpest. It's only affecting my players; it's not affecting the GM side of things. If a player double clicks on their token on the map, it will update their current line of sight. Enemy tokens outside of their line of sight disappear, while tokens that were not showing up previously but are now in their line of sight appear out of no where. It's like the tokens aren't updating their sight lines when they move; only when they are clicked manually do they update.

I had this happen last Thursday . Where you on a Mac?

Blog Entries
    There was an issue with the token visibility updating while a player is dragging their token. This should be fixed when the next build is released. In the meantime, players can move their tokens using the direction keys and the token visibility will be updated as expected.

Thread Information