DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Map Packs on Steam

Does anyone know if I were to purchase the map packs that are available on Steam, would those pack come with Dynamic lighting, line of sight, walls, doors, windows, ect already done? Or would I need to manually set all those items? There doesn't seem to be any indicators on the sale pages or images on if they have them already. The Curse of Stroud module I purchased seems to have them, so I'm just curious if the other assets for sale will as well.

You can find a lot of map packs with dynamic lighting, line of sight, etc. on the Dungeon Masters Guild: https://www.dmsguild.com/

On the DMs Guild, you can sort by "previous storyline" to find maps for most of the officially released WotC campaign modules.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangrevil View Post
    Does anyone know if I were to purchase the map packs that are available on Steam, would those pack come with Dynamic lighting, line of sight, walls, doors, windows, ect already done? Or would I need to manually set all those items? There doesn't seem to be any indicators on the sale pages or images on if they have them already. The Curse of Stroud module I purchased seems to have them, so I'm just curious if the other assets for sale will as well.
    Welcome to the forums.

I don't think there's any way to indicate which products have LoS etc on them on Steam; so your best bet is to check the Smiteworks store page for the products you are interested in. It'll tell you there what the pack's status is, and you can then safely buy on Steam knowing what you are getting.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    There is a link on each product page on our store that takes you directly to the product page on Steam. That should help your search process a bit, even though it would be best if you could do this directly on Steam.

Thread Information