FG Spreadshirt Swag

Possible issue with Token Light?

Hi, don't know if this is an issue with the latest update or just me getting it wrong.

We are currently playing PF2E Menace Under Otari. In one of the rooms the PCs find an everburning torch that gives out a blue light.

So I made a blue torch in the token light section and it worked fine. Add the everburning torch to the character and you get a nice blue light. Switch it off, dark. Switch it on, blue light.

Today, after an update, not sure if that's significant, no matter what the colour setting is for the torch it's just white.

I can set a token light in the 'normal' way but not sure why it was working, now it isn't?

What do you mean that you "add the everburning torch to the character"? Are you dragging from the Effects window onto the combat tracker entry or map token for the PC?

Can you show the detail record for the blue everburning torch? Make sure that it has a unique tag to reference, or it could conflict with a regular torch.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    What do you mean that you "add the everburning torch to the character"? Are you dragging from the Effects window onto the combat tracker entry or map token for the PC?

Can you show the detail record for the blue everburning torch? Make sure that it has a unique tag to reference, or it could conflict with a regular torch.

Regards,
    JPG
    Oh Carp!

Thanks I must have somehow changed the reference to torch. I've now renamed it to Etorch and it works again.

What I did is under the options tab you have the options to edit or add token lights, so that's what I did. I set it up exactly the same as a torch but blue.

Then on the effects tab I have Everburning Torch which I can add to a character.

File this one under a PEBKAC error!

Thread Information