FG Spreadshirt Swag

Setting token Size

Is there a way to preset an NPC token size to be 10 (i.e., 2x2) or even larger?

Usually, the creature's Size field in the NPC record is used to calculate the Space field in the combat tracker when the NPC is added there. The Space field is used as the basis for determining how to auto-size tokens on the map as well as specify the faction underlay size.

I'm not familiar with the 2E ruleset, but I assume it uses a similar approach. I'll let those familiar with 2E ruleset add more information.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Usually, the creature's Size field in the NPC record is used to calculate the Space field in the combat tracker when the NPC is added there. The Space field is used as the basis for determining how to auto-size tokens on the map as well as specify the faction underlay size.

I'm not familiar with the 2E ruleset, but I assume it uses a similar approach. I'll let those familiar with 2E ruleset add more information.

Regards,
    JPG
    This is exactly how it works. Once the token is in the CT you can set it manually. When you add them to the CT the token gets sized based on their size. You can see an example if you set one to huge.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks to both of you for answering!

Thread Information