DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Thank you for the report. I'll have a look. Which module was it from or was it all of them?
    I confirmed just with the PHB open.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    Character Creation wizard bug involving the Artificer class from Tasha's.

During Character Creation and/or level up, the Character Wizard treats the Artificer as a full caster instead of a half-caster. For instance, an artificer shouldn't be prompted to select 2nd Level Spells when they hit 3rd level (as a wizard would). Instead, they should be prompted to do so when they reach level 5 (like a paladin).

The character sheet itself however does display the correct number and level of spell slots.

I was able to locate the issue and will have a fix for this report. As the ruleset is currently in lockdown, it may take some time for the update to be pushed LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

What do you mean when you say "the ruleset is currently in lockdown"? Is 5E no longer allowed to be updated?

Quote Originally Posted by Tave View Post
    What do you mean when you say "the ruleset is currently in lockdown"? Is 5E no longer allowed to be updated?
    It means that the next version of the ruleset is in TEST; and until that process finishes there will not be any updates to the Live version. Once the test period is over then the ruleset will move to live. It just means that amendments to the ruleset won't be live as quickly as it might be if there wasn't a major update on the horizon.

See here for further details https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...uleset-Updates
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The update that is currently in the TEST channel has many changes that affect many rulesets. A lot of foundation changes and new features that currently can't be pushed LIVE without the full update. Thus, the ruleset is currently not able to be available LIVE till the TEST version goes LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    Super cool. Whenever you're ready. I'm in no rush. :P I've been meaning to post this since February actually (I have an artificer in my party), but I kept forgetting. :P :P :P

Thanks for the clarification on the lockdown. I got worried for a minute with all the stuff going on with D&D recently - thought maybe Wizards was pulling some shenanigans.

Why do rogues get one daggers instead of two?

I made a rogue character and noticed that it only got one dagger. It says that rogues are supposed to get two daggers, and it even says two daggers when selecting starting equipment, but only one dagger appears in my character's inventory. Why does it only add one dagger instead of two?

Quote Originally Posted by tslewis View Post
    I made a rogue character and noticed that it only got one dagger. It says that rogues are supposed to get two daggers, and it even says two daggers when selecting starting equipment, but only one dagger appears in my character's inventory. Why does it only add one dagger instead of two?
    This will be a bug in the Character Wizard so I've moved your post into the CW bugs thread.

Thread Information