5E Character Create Playlist

Recruiting for Friday night Savage Worlds Game

We're now recruiting for the game that will be taking the place of Pinebox, TX. We will playing a Sci-Fi setting I've been developing using the Savage Worlds rules. I can fit up to 4 more players into the group.

We play every other Friday, with the first session taking place on January 18th.
    Starting time is 19:00 GMT and runs until about 22:00 GMT.

PM me if you're interested.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Gaming Brouhaha
    Time Zone: GMT+1

Sci-Fi like in space travel, or more like cyberpunk genre, or something else?
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

hmmm I did a little work in Pinebox myself recently for the 12 to Midnight folks...could that be what you're talking about Waldo? If so, its a great campaign (even though it sort of died out in terms of playtesting).

Have fun!

The game will be a hard-science setting but without getting too techie - while it's sci-fi, once again my focus is on the characters and their activities rather than the equipment. The feel is probably going to be something along the lines of Firefly but with a variety of aliens thrown in. A lot of the history and technology is based on the Star*Drive setting for Alternity while some of the races have been borrowed from Star Frontiers. In other words it's a combination of what I like about a lot of different settings.

The premise for the game is a crashed spaceship so it's going to be a little like the TV show "Lost." It's something I've had in development for a couple months and was going to use with my local gaming group but have decided to roll out here instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgain
    hmmm I did a little work in Pinebox myself recently for the 12 to Midnight folks...could that be what you're talking about Waldo? If so, its a great campaign (even though it sort of died out in terms of playtesting).
    No, it was a campaign I started running on Friday nights catering to the European SW players. It started very strong but it's been suffering from player attrition lately: I went from a core of 4 regular players, down to 3, and then down to 2. Normally that wouldn't be a problem but in this case the campaign was built around the premise that the group was a gang of high school kids: The individuals were pretty weak but the group was strong. Unfortunately the group has now become essentially non-existent and recruiting a whole new group only to have 1/2 of them disappear (because that's the typical attrition you get for online games IME) was going to be too frustrating.

I will revive the game someday because it worked amazingly well - in 20+ years of GMing I don't think I've ever had a group gel so fast or the setting feel so real, so quickly. It just has to wait until I've found a core of reliable players that we can use.
    Gaming Brouhaha

Assuming nothing weird happens with my work schedule, I could make this. I'll send a PM along a bit later with any questions I come up with.

It looks like I'm now at capacity again.
    Gaming Brouhaha

I now have room for 1-2 more players in my bi-weekly Friday night game.
    Times are 19:00-22:00 GMT every other Friday night. We're playing a sci-fi game using the SW ruleset in which all the PCs are survivors stranded on a mysterious moon. PM me if you're interested in joining.
    Gaming Brouhaha

Time for another bump: We've expanded the concept and I can fit a couple more players in who are interested in playing. We play from 8pm -11pm GMT every other Friday. PM if you're interested.
    Gaming Brouhaha

Thread Information