STAR TREK 2d20

Isekai Adventures Await (PF2E/Tue/Biweekly/7PMEST)

Isekai Adventures Await

A selection of humans have been unwittingly transported from Earth to Azuria, a homebrew Pathfinder 2E world. Will they survive the Tomb of the Strange Witness to make it to civilization? What awaits them in Fallcrest? Will they ever make it back home? Or will they revel in their newfound powers and become the heroes (or villains?) of legend?

FG License: FGU Ultimate
    Time Zone: EST
    Playtime: Tuesdays 7PM-9:30/10 PM
    Frequency: Bi-weekly possibly leading into weekly
    VOIP: Discord

Game System: Pathfinder 2E

Subsystems/Options: Ancestral Paragon^, Free Archetype (Multi-Class Prefered), Gradual Ability Boost

Third Party Materials: Otherworlders Ancestry^, Super Heroes 2E^^- both with slight modifications

Starting Level and Gear: PCs will start at level 2 with only the "standard starting pack" for their class and no coin.

Number of Players: We have either 2 or 3 and are looking for 2 more, possibly 3.

^All PCs will use the otherworlder ancestry, essentially playing humans from Earth who have been sucked into the campaign world and given powerful abilities and skills. I have modified the otherworlder ancestry to allow characters to take on ancestry feats from the core rulebook ancestries (plus orc) along with the ancestry paragon rule of gaining 2 ancestry feats at 1st level then another at each level for you to be able to mix and match ancestry abilities.

^^ Each character will have one free Super Power that will grow with them through the campaign, chosen based on a random number given to the GM, as well as a Quirk that comes with the power. We won't be using the feedback mechanism, so you will be able to freely use your powers.

The PCs will be leaps more powerful than typical citizens of this world in traditional Isekai fashion and will only grow in power as the campaign continues, potentially visiting other worlds in the Pathfinder metaverse.
    Last edited by DMReckless; February 24th, 2023 at 02:21.

There is potential to run a second iteration of this biweekly on Fridays as well, as I have two people interested in that.

This campaign welcomes new players to Pathfinder, I am pretty good at teaching the rules. Characters will be a bit more complex with the addition of superpowers, ancestry paragon, and free archetypes, but gameplay will be pretty similar, if higher powered to normal PF2E.

I'd be interested in a Friday night game.
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Let me know if you've any openings left in a Friday game.

xxx
    Last edited by DMReckless; February 26th, 2023 at 18:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Aellywynn View Post
    Let me know if you've any openings left in a Friday game.
    Sent you a PM

Friday game is now full, still room on Tuesdays

Hello, I would be interested in joining your campaign. I have not played pathfinder before but am willing to learn. (I have played D&D 5E). I am busy finishing up college (Will graduate in April so not far off) yet I am free on Tuesdays. DM me if you are interested in having me join.

Thread Information