DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP 3.5e campaign long term

NOW CLOSED

FG License: GM has ultimate license, players only need the demo
    Game System: 3.5e

Day of week and time: Weekly 1pm CST Wednesdays GMT -5 UTC -6
    Planned start date: In progress current level 4. Can start you next session.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Typically 3 to 4hrs
    Term: Long

DM: Applying on behalf of my amazing DM (His words-->). I’ve been playing and DM-ing since ancient days and started using Fantasy Grounds in 2020 when online was the only option for a while. I’ve created a lot of my own FG content, so custom tokens and such are welcome. Basic rules are followed but I use whatever mods help with play or are just cool. It’s a fantasy world, so why limit the imagination? Currently the party is a human warlock, Drow Ranger, Elf Wizard/Druid and we lost our huge Ogre Fighter. I like a campaign with player driven action and role play along with a character building sequence of encounters and combat. I take full advantage the new FG mapping features and effects, etc. and the automation is a great play aid, but analog-style is still the best way to do some things. I use maps I’ve found or I make my own maps and tokens whenever I can’t find what I want. I enjoy a dramatic, active, visual game. My overriding principle is we are doing this because it’s fun.
    Text or Voice: Voice required
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? This will not be streamed, recorded, or published.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 a bit heavier on roleplay at the moment.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 seats filled, looking for 1 to 2.
    Character restrictions: No restrictions but upon DM heads up.

Desired candidates: Mature with 3.5e experience (its alot of and very different from 5e but more fun and flexible). Just be cool too.

Synopsis: Homebrew world/story. Hunting down a delegation holding the key to save the elven race. Captured by a band of elemental cultists.
    Last edited by Wingnut22; February 24th, 2023 at 00:07.

HI! 3.5 is, in my opinion, the best version of DnD. I would love to join you guys. is there still room? Thanks.

Hey man unfortunately the game is all filled up but there was a post by Inobnoxious#6096 last month i suggest looking into if you are looking for a game. Potentially might have a spot.

Thread Information