STAR TREK 2d20

Manually changing ability scores.

I'm currently GM'ing a campaign for a friend and he wants to use the feature where he chooses two boosts instead of taking the ancestry ones. There doesn't seem to be an option for that, that we can find, so we're trying to do it manually, but there doesn't seem to be a way to input a stat manually. Anyone have any advice? Thanks!

There is no built-in way to do boosts other than RAW (and I don't think the recent errata has been incorporated), but my groups adjust attributes manually by putting the pointer over the value, holding the CRTL key and using the mouse wheel to increase or decrease, or putting values in the Misc column.

Thanks so much! I'm modding my ruleset to try and get Backpacks to work properly, so maybe I'll see what I can do about this, too! Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Corune View Post
    Thanks so much! I'm modding my ruleset to try and get Backpacks to work properly, so maybe I'll see what I can do about this, too! Thanks!!
    There's an extraplanar container extension on the forge, you can probably use some of that code or maybe even only the extension itself

Quote Originally Posted by Corune View Post
    I just made a custom Backpack Item with a -2 Bulk.

Xargun

Thread Information