STAR TREK 2d20

Hopefinder Product Conversion?

Has anyone thought about adapting Hopefinder for Fantasy Grounds as an extension/theme of some sort?

If there's someone who has the ability, I'm willing to pay that person for their time and effort.

I have heard of this game. Is it any good? I wanna get it, even tho I don't even have time to play all the games I have.

I have considered actually doing just that, converting for PF2, but it has enough divergence from the core that I don't think I could pull it off using the current ruleset, which would mean developing an extension for it - which I don't have the time for currently. It does look like a fun project though.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Miike - It's great. It's a classless zombie apocalypse game, and I think the foundation gives it the ability to feature great combat and non-combat encounters. The author is currently doing a Kickstarter for a print version.

I've also come to the conclusion that it would need an extension to work nicely, but that's outside of my ability to produce, sadly.

Thread Information