DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
    What I would like to do is add little submenus, where you can add bonuses. The problem with doing that is breaking everyone's campaign. To prevent that I have to add even more script to account for the changes. It is 10x harder reworking an existing code then starting from scratch. It also comes down to time and I have some paying projects on standby right now.

I think you should just give a list of working scripts for the effects, or put some basic effects already scripted here:

example.PNG

I tried the basic effects of D&D or Savage World, nothing actually works...

No it was never coded and in fact you cant even drag light effects. That is being updated.

The ruleset has been updated.

The only problem I found is that the players see in the chat what the GM puts in the combat tracker.

Everything else is fine

Great. Updated the priority output in chat today. It is marked as secret. Next weeks update will be: Lighting effects, toggle for trademark weapon, multiple bonus/penalty die (>2) and a fix wrt arcane value started resetting after last update.

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    Great. Updated the priority output in chat today. It is marked as secret. Next weeks update will be: Lighting effects, toggle for trademark weapon, multiple bonus/penalty die (>2) and a fix wrt arcane value started resetting after last update.
    Great! Thanks a lot.

Hello, I noticed 2 things:

The crossbow is missing in the reference manual.

All weapons round up the damage instead of rounding down. (Edit: Ranged, Brawling, Improvised)
    Last edited by veerminar; February 28th, 2023 at 12:22.

You are talking with regard to strength bonus? Can you provide the page by chance in the book? I saw crossbow missing. I'll add it in for next update.

Thread Information