DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    I added the dependency field to the Edge window. This is another hidden field under edge that the SWADE rules uses to replace an Edge with the improved version when dropping an Edge on a character sheet.
    To make this easy to use, I added a link button. Drop the Edge to be replaced onto the improved edge and it will add a link and update the dependency name.
    You could just type in the edge name instead if you prefer.
    Here's an image:
    Attachment 58763
    Brilliant - Thanks!

A couple more additions:
    You can now filter NPCs by type, and there are two buttons: By Type and Details. The NPC Types list separately in the drop down. They don't list separately in the list view because a record appears in the list only once. This screenshot shows the Type drop down expanded.
    npc list.jpg

The By Type list groups by Type. These groups are as they appear on the NPC records. I don't think there's a way to separate the groups and have records appear under multiple groups.
    npcs by type.jpg

The Details list shows basic info about each NPC. I hope this helps GMs set up encounters.
    npcs details.jpg

I also made code changes to be in compliance with the changes being made to the CoreRPG and FGU code.

I'll do a bit more testing then submit this to the forge, likely this evening.

That's beautiful! Thank you!

In using this new feature, I realized Toughness wasn't correct. I was missing armor. I also thought it needed a few common skills. So I added notice, athletics, fighting, and shooting.
    That should do it. I'll stop now before I get carried away. (If I haven't already.)
    Here are updated screen shots.
    npcs by type.jpg
    npcs details.jpg

Version 1.06, with all the above new features, is now live.

I just uploaded version 1.07 with the following changes. That should go live tomorrow.

Added NPC "By Type" and "Details" list view buttons to player view. This may be helpful when a GM tells them to filter on "companion" or "animal".
    Enabled base (aka headquarters). There's a GM setting to for this. It's off by default.
    Enabled cyberware. There's a GM setting for this. It's off by default.
    Fixed NPC types listing incorrectly.
    Added category column to Vehicles - By Group
    Various code changes to keep apace of the changes to CoreRPG.

I just posted version 1.08.
    I fixed the NPC type list. This time it's finally working properly with various module types that contain NPCs. It also works properly with SWADE Pathfinder.
    I removed the reference manual indent / outdent functionality. This duplicates what Moon Wizard added shortly after my implementation, so it's not strictly needed. The buttons are nice, but they add a bit of clutter.
    There are breaking changes in the upcoming 4.5 release. I'm fixing those now, and will release on the test channel.

Version 1.08 was just released to live channel.
    Sorry for the delay. I didn't post it until late Friday.

I just posted version 1.10 to the test channel.

Cool, I will.check it out. Thanks

I released version 1.11 to live. It has updates to match the changes in FGU 4.5.0.
    I tested this in the test and live channels.
    Let me know if you run into any problems.

Thread Information