DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FGU fails to completely download Test folder after switching to the Test Channel

I opened the channels folder and deleted the current "TEST" folder. I then ran the FG Updater and switched from LIVE to TEST. FG opens a window that states FG is copying the LIVE folder to the TEST folder. The Campaign and Cache Folders are created with and contain data from LIVE, but nothing else is copied and FG copy to Test windows stays open. I have deleted the TEST folder multiple times and rebooted but FG always fails to finish creating the Test channel. I can load my campaigns in Live without any issues. I am on an M1 Mac.
    Last edited by Ulric; February 12th, 2023 at 01:46.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

A couple notes:

* For the application folder, the application is always updated in the base Application folder. It doesn't use channel subfolders for this folder.

* For the data folder, only the campaigns/cache subfolders are copied when setting up a new channel folder. All other files would be downloaded by the updater as part of the Check for Update process.

* Are you running a new Update (Check for Update) after switching channels?

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you for the response! I just sat down to try installing the Test version and I did not have any issues switching to the Test channel today. Hopefully, it was just a one time fluke.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information